Membership at the ECC provides many benefits, including programs for children and teens. We have family memberships, senior citizen memberships,and individual memberships.
Click here to download an ECC Membership Application.
Click here to download an ECC Automatic Renewal Agreement.
Or register online by clicking on Registration in the blue bar and go to online registration for membership.
In accordance with the ECC mission statement, family membership is now available to residents across the greater Easton community. Specifically, this includes the neighboring towns of Fairfield, Bridgeport, Trumbull, Monroe, Redding and Weston. This membership pertains to the household and covers all those residing at that address. Family membership in the ECC provides the following benefits:
• Priority registration / enrollment in programs (including waiting lists)
• Discounted rates on all fee based programs and facility rentals.
• Family Programs may include, but are not restricted to the following:
Holiday Programs – Dance/Enrichment – Mom and Tot Programs – Arts/Crafts, Music etc. – Adult Exercise/Fitness Center
• The membership is a rolling membership. This will allow you to register or renew your membership at any time throughout the year. Membership must be current during the session you are participating in to receive discounts and other member benefits.
• Payment must be made in one lump sum by cash, check, Visa, American Express, or MasterCard. Automatic Renwal available at discounted rates see below.
NEW Membership Rates
When registering for an individual membership that is for ages 13 to 17, the ECC is required to have parental consent and a parent signed membership form.
- Senior Citizen Membership = $75 per person per year; Automatic Renewal fees are $65 per year
- Individual Membership (Ages 13+) = $100 per person per year; Automatic Renewal fees are $85 per year
- Family Membership = $250 per year; Automatic Renewal fees are $225 per year
Family Membership Benefits. When you register or renew a family membership you will receive:
- Discounts on Birthday Parties a the ECC
- Free member only events
Teen Center Membership
- $100 for Membership + $250 Family Membership
- Ages – Middle School
- Members and parents are required to sign the ‘Code of Conduct’ and liability waiver.
- Membership will allow:
- Access to the ECC Teen Center and use of all equipment during designated hours.
- Types of activities include:
- Ping Pong
- Video Games
- And much more!!!
- FREE entry to certain teen events
Teen Center Hours:
3PM-6PM – Monday through Friday